3. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page and so you should check it regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT WHEN YOU VISIT OUR WEBSITE
4. When you visit our website, we'll automatically collect certain information about the device you are using to access it. This will include information about the website browser you are using and the IP address of your internet connection. We may also identify your device with a unique, randomly generated, identifier.
5. As you browse our website we'll continue to collect information about the website pages that you look at during your visit, how long you visit them, and what links you click on each page. We may also record what keywords you used to locate our website and what third-party website referred you to our website.
6. The information we collect about you is referred to as Device Information. It's not personally identifiable to you (for example, we don't collect or associate your name or address with this Device Information) and it's not stored on our systems for any longer than we need to store it in order to allow you to use our website for the purposes in which it is intended.
7. We collect Device Information from you using Cookies. These are small data files that are placed on the browser you use, on your device, to visit the website. Cookies often include an anonymous and unique identifier (so we know it's your device).
8. Certain cookies are placed on our website in order to make it work. For example, when you add items to the shopping basket/cart we need to store this information on a cookie. Where cookies we place on your computer are not identifiable to you as a living person, and only placed in order to fulfil the inherent functions of an ecommerce website, we will not ask for your permission before we place them.
10. We may, from time to time, also collect information about your actions on the website and record those actions in log files. This data will include your IP address and may include the device that you are using, the browser that you are using, your internet service provider and be attached to date and time stamps. We will only include this information for as long as necessary.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT WHEN YOU MAKE A PURCHASE, BOOKING OR REGISTER FOR AN ACCOUNT
11. When you use our website to make a purchase of one of the goods or services that we offer for sale, or when you register for an account on our website (without making a purchase) you may be asked to provide certain personal information about yourself.
12. Such information we collect may include:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your contact information (like your telephone number or email address)
- Special needs or dietary requirements
- Emergency Contact information
13. When you make a purchase on our website you may also be asked to enter your credit or debit card details. You may be redirected to a 'payment gateway' website to enter your card details, or you might be asked to enter these directly onto our website.
14. Your full credit or debit card details are never stored on any databases we hold. You may be asked if you want to 'store' your purchase information for faster checkout at a later date, where you do store this information the full card information is never stored on any databases we hold. Instead we send the full information to our payment processor, who then send back a secure 'token' which we then use to place future purchases. To help you identify stored cards, we may store the last 4 digits of the card, the type of card (e.g. Visa or MasterCard) and the expiry date.
Where you wish, you can always delete a stored card within your customer account.
15. We call this data Personal Information.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION AND DEVICE INFORMATION
16. We use Device Information that we collect in order to help us screen for potential risk and fraud, to improve and optimise our website (by generating data about how our customers browse and interact with our website) and to analyse the success of our marketing and other advertising campaigns.
17. We use Personal Information that we collect to fulfil any order / booking that you place and to communicate with you as one of our customers. If you have made a booking to attend one of our events, we will pass on the personal information required by the venue or other suppliers to fulfil your booking, please note that this will never include payment information. We may also use this information to screen for potential risk and fraud. This may involve passing on your information to a third party or service to fulfil any order or screen for potential risk and fraud on our behalf.
18. With your consent, we may, from time to time, provide you with information or advertising relating to the products and services that we provide.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND DEVICE INFORMATION
19. We will share personal information and device information with third parties in their capacity as a data processor on our behalf. We'll only share your information with third parties in so far as they assist us with using your information.
20. We may also share your personal information and device information in order to comply with applicable laws and regulations or to respond to any lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
RE-MARKETING AND BEHAVIOURAL ADVERTISING
21. Bernard Magee Bridge will not give, rent or sell your information to Third Parties other than for the purposes of carrying out our contract with you.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
22. This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
DO NOT TRACK
23. Our website does not alter its data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
24. If you are a resident of a country where the European Union's GDPR is applicable, you have certain rights.
25. To exercise your rights to access your data, receive a copy of that data, or to rectify a mistake, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
27. For more information please contact us using the details below:
Bernard Magee Bridge Ltd | Registered Office: Jury Farm, Ripley Lane, West Horsley, Surrey, KT24 6JT | Registered in England: No. 12616039 | email@example.com | 01344 205120